· Froberg337 weeks
Support sites
Fusion Sites
PHP-Fusion
View Thread
 Print Thread
Newsletter Infusion v2.xx
rob
New members have not been registered for the news letter.
how can I let new members automatic how can I let new members automatic geregistreed be geregistreed? Smile

Tanks greetings rob

muscapaul
That will require the modification of the core file register.php. Officially, because of privacy reason, you cannot registers members for a Newsletter without their consent. One way around dit would be to put it in the terms of service, so that when they register that they will agree to receive the newsletter. And then I have to modify the core file for you.
An alternative, if you insist that ALL members should get a messages, is to use the Mail to all Infusion: see http://www.phpfus...post_23072 (on Polish site where you'll need to register to obtain it).
Paul

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like banana (Groucho Marx)

sites: www.diptera.info (site owner); www.phpfusion-ned... (superadministrator)

rob
Download source  Code
when they register that they will agree to receive the newsletter. And then I have to modify the core file for you

Pleas can you modify the core file for my i like that option that the new members can agree to recieve the nieuws letter.

Greetings Rob

muscapaul
That will have to wait. Porting other infusions will come first. Sorry.
Paul

W3C_Valid
rob i don't understand why you want it to be on the reg. page,
many people don't select the newsletter when the reg. on a site
so why bother to code it, let the members click on the subscribe button if he or she want the newsletter.

www.sitemaster.dk
rob
the subscribe button is already on the site.
but on my site the most of the members are only go to the downloads to download somthing.
when the members have done that.
them wil not looking on the site for a subscripe button.

only if a remake of a download is there then return the members back.

muscapaul
As long as there is an unsubscribe button for them, I see no objection, as long as they agree to being subscribed first.
Paul

rob
of course there will be a unsubscribe button.
I don't like spam my self.

younis
Hi,

Updated to PHP-Fusion 7 and updated the Newsletter infusion. However I'm not seeing any of my previous subscribers, and the following message is appearing:

Unknown column 'newsletter_sub_user' in 'field list'

Any ideas what the problem is and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Steve Younis

muscapaul
Did you infuse the infusion again?
Paul

offenbach
hey muscapaul.
I got this error in my admin sektion when send newsletter

Notice: Undefined variable: error in /mounted-storage/home51a/sub001/sc35149-NSLB/phpfusion-freak.dk/ver7/infusions/newsletter_panel/newsletter_admin.php on line 120

muscapaul
Try inserting a new line 39 (after $format = isset($_REQUEST['format']) ? $_REQUEST['format'] : ""Wink

: $error = "";

Paul

younis
muscapaul wrote:
Did you infuse the infusion again?

Yes, I infused it again. But the same thing is happening. My previously sent Newsletters are all there, but none of my subscribers are listed and the error message "Unknown column 'newsletter_sub_user' in 'field list'" is displayed when I go to the "?Newsletter Subscription Management?" page.

I'm guessing the 'newsletter_sub_user' list is the previous version's column for saving subscribers. And that the new version's column (whatever it may be called) is empty. Is there any solution to this? Please help as I need to get this fixed ASAP.

Thanks,
Steve

younis
Further to my problems with this Newsletter infusion. I tried starting from scratch. Defusing this infusion. Deleting the Newsletter Infusion folder. Re-uploading the Newsletter Infusion folder. I tried running the upgrade script and noted the following errors at the top of the page:
Warning: main(../../infusions/newsletters_panel/infusion_db.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /---/infusions/newsletter_panel/v6-7upgrade.php on line 26

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '../../infusions/newsletters_panel/infusion_db.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /---/infusions/newsletter_panel/v6-7upgrade.php on line 26

Warning: main(../../infusions/newsletters_panel/locale/English.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /---/infusions/newsletter_panel/v6-7upgrade.php on line 31

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '../../infusions/newsletters_panel/locale/English.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /---/infusions/newsletter_panel/v6-7upgrade.php on line 31

Don't know if this helps in resolving the problem. Any help is much appreciated.

Steve
Edited by younis on 14-08-2008 09:14

muscapaul
With that last post I am not quite certain anymore if I can follow you: What are you doing with which version of the newsletter on which version of PHP-Fusion.
I added you to my contacts list in MSN. Contact me when you see me online...
Paul

muscapaul
Okay, younis' version is one that allows non-members to subscribe and has different fields in the tables (and even an additional table). So, this upgrade will not work there. It needs quite another kind of update. Remains offenbacks question...
Paul

Jelle Mees
1. Infuse/Defuse works
2. Subscription Panel works
3. Sending a newsletter works

But I got this erorr while sending one in plain text:

Notice: Undefined variable: error in /home/pcgidsin/public_html/Websites/isi/infusions/newsletter_panel/newsletter_admin.php on line 120
The Newsletter has been sent successfully.

Return to Newsletters Admin

Return to Admin Index

Jelle Mees
Same error with HTML letter:

Notice: Undefined variable: error in /home/pcgidsin/public_html/Websites/isi/infusions/newsletter_panel/newsletter_admin.php on line 120

Return to Admin Index

Edited by Jelle Mees on 16-08-2008 22:42

W3C_Valid
Jelle Mees wrote:
Same error with HTML letter:

Return to Admin Index

muscapaul wrote:
Try inserting a new line 39 (after $format = isset($_REQUEST['format']) ? $_REQUEST['format'] : "";)

$error = "";

Edited by W3C_Valid on 16-08-2008 23:11
If i have touched it, it's W3C Valid

www.sitemaster.dk
Jelle Mees
Fixed, thank you!

Jump to Forum:
Donate
Please help to make
muscapaul.com
possible and enable
further improvements!
Login
Username

Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Temporary email addresses
Please note: While activating new accounts I usually check them out. If I notice an account registered with a temporary email address it will be deleted.
Newsletter
Newsletters are for registered members only.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

01/12/2021 16:45
Szép napot

13/06/2021 07:01
I found this site again!

21/04/2020 18:32
Barely...

11/11/2013 00:48
Cool! This site is still around!

18/10/2013 20:28
hey! Smile